Monday, May 2, 2011

Ugly Sweater Wacky Shorts

A man just walked by in one of the most fantastic (horrid?) sweaters I've ever seen. At least 4 or 5 different patterns, each wonderfully accented with varying combinations of the primary colors (plus orange).

No wacky shorts, though.

On to things of importance, to me, anyway: Just had my first big kid job interview. I felt violated and judged. Which, honestly, was exactly what was happening. There was a list of key points for each scenario that I was supposed to mention, and unfortunately I didn't notice that list until half way through the interview. I forgot to say that I'd make two fighting kids apologize to each other. Of course I'd do that! But, alas, since I didn't say it it didn't get marked and I am now a heartless soul who only cares about explaining why fighting is bad.

Other than that, everything went well. I've been practicing my handshake for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment