Sunday, March 27, 2011

All this technology is ruining my handwriting

I'm assuming that nobody has looked at this blog....well, ever. It's here solely so I don't have to use one of those old fashioned pens and pencils to write the things I think.

Summer needs to come. Like, now. I've decided that this summer I will actually do things. Yeah, yeah, I've been saying that for years, but dag nabbit this times it's true. In baby steps, of course. For example, I'm going to bike this summer. Maybe I'll even get crazy and bike to new and exciting places. Like...Devil's Lake, or the middle of nowhere. Exciting stuff. And I'm going to run - with no goals or end point.

I'll start when it gets warm. Procrastinating a better lifestyle is so much easier when you live in Wisconsin.

On another note, I can still fit my hand all the way to the bottom of the Pringles Can. +1 Joelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment